MIGRATE TO IBM WEBSPHERE PORTAL V8
- New Managed Pages features that enable web site content to be updated, previewed, versioned, published, and rolled back.
- Enhanced, out of the box theme, modularized for design flexibility.
- Mobile experience theme that optimizes web content delivery to smartphones.
- Community Page support that enables social communication in context, where and when you need it.
- Content-driven web content templates that deliver content relevant to each user, in a way that is
compelling to each user.
- Integration of CMIS standards-based source content and information, including Filenet and Microsoft
- Analytics overlays that offer in-place, real-time web page and channel delivery analysis.
- Socially-infused web experiences with ready to use blogs, article templates and wikis.
- Standard based OpenID support that enables authentication with public social network credentials, such
as a Facebook ID, extending web presences to new social channel audiences.
- Faster install and update operations with new support for IBM Installation Manager. IBM Installation
Manager also determines available packages including products, prerequisites, fix packs, interim fixes
and other updates.
- Simplified, “in-place” upgrade from Versions 6.1.5 and 7.
- Configuration wizard and expanded virtualization support to increase deployment/cost-of-ownership
- Rich, interactive and mobile web experience development with new IBM Web Experience Factory V8.